- JKS-6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The JKS-6 antibody reacts with mouse soluble and cell surface immunoglobulin E (IgE) of Igh-Cb haplotype (e.g., C57BL/6, C57BL/10, SJL). It does not react with IgE Igh-ca haplotype(e.g., A, AKR, BABL/c, C3H/He, CBA) and any other Ig isotypes. JKS-6 mAb can be used for immunofluorescent staining of cell surface IgEb and ELISA application.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
ELISA - Quality tested
FC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
- Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA. For ELISA detection, the suggested use of this reagent is 1-2 µg per ml. It's recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yamada M, et al. 1994. Immunogenetics. 40:296-299
AB_1937223 (BioLegend Cat. No. 408704)
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.