- SA203G11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ccr2, Ckr2, Ccr2a, Ccr2b
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD192, also known as CCR2, is a 42 kD G-protein coupled receptor that is associated with bone marrow homeostasis. Specifically, CD192 mediates monocyte chemotaxis and acts as a receptor for monocyte chemoattractant protein 1 (MCP-1). CD192 is primarily expressed on monocytes and macrophages, with some expression on basophils. It is involved in monocyte infiltration in inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and cancer.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CCR2 transfectants.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2734215 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150623)
- G-protein-coupled receptor, 7-transmembrane protein, 42 kD.
Monocytes/macrophages and basophils.
- Mediator of monocyte chemotaxis and bone marrow homeostasis.
- MCP-1, Ccl2, Ccl7, and Ccl13.
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Mack M, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:4697.
2. Dutta P, et al. 2015. Cell Stem Cell. 16:477.
3. Li L, et al. 2008. Kidney Int. 74:1526.
- Gene ID
- 12772 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD192 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
PE anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
FITC anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
Biotin anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
TotalSeq™-A0426 anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
APC anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
TotalSeq™-B0426 anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
TotalSeq™-C0426 anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD192 (CCR2)