- P67.6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Siglec-3, gp67, p67
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD33, also known as Siglec-3, gp67, and p67, is a 67 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a sialoadhesion immunoglobulin superfamily member, which is expressed on myeloid progenitors, monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells, and mast cells. CD33 is absent on normal platelets, lymphocytes, erythrocytes, and hematopoietic stem cells. CD33 functions as a sialic acid-dependent cell adhesion molecule with carbohydrate/lectin binding activity.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- FMY9S5 cells expressing CD33 gene.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hoyer J, et al. 2008. Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 129:316.
AB_2716234 (BioLegend Cat. No. 366628)
- Ig superfamily, sialoadhesins, type I glycoprotein, 67 kD
Myeloid progenitor, monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells, and mast cells.
- Adhesion and lectin binding activity.
- Sugar chains containing sialic acid.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mast cells, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Favaloro E, et al. 1988. Br. J. Haematol. 69:163.
2. Freeman S, et al. 1995. Blood 85:2005.
- Gene ID
- 945 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD33 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Other FormatsView All CD33 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC,IHC-F|
|APC anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|PE anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0052 anti-human CD33||P67.6||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD33||P67.6||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0052 anti-human CD33||P67.6||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0052 anti-human CD33||P67.6||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0052 anti-human CD33||P67.6||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD33
APC anti-human CD33
PE anti-human CD33
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD33
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD33
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD33
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD33
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD33
FITC anti-human CD33
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD33
Biotin anti-human CD33
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD33
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD33
TotalSeq™-A0052 anti-human CD33
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD33
TotalSeq™-C0052 anti-human CD33
TotalSeq™-B0052 anti-human CD33
TotalSeq™-D0052 anti-human CD33