- 17A2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell antigen receptor complex, T3
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD3, also known as T3, is a member of the Ig superfamily and primarily expressed on T cells, NK-T cells, and at different levels on thymocytes during T cell differentiation. CD3 is composed of CD3ε, δ, γ and ζ chains. It forms a TCR complex by associating with TCR α/β or γ/δ chains. CD3 plays a critical role in TCR signal transduction, T cell activation, and antigen recognition by binding the peptide/MHC antigen complexProduct Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- γδTCR-positive T-T hybridoma D1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Product Citations
AB_2572117 (BioLegend Cat. No. 100247)
AB_2572118 (BioLegend Cat. No. 100248)
- Ig superfamily, CD3/TCR, 20 kD
Thymocytes (differentiation dependent), mature T cells, NK-T cells
- Antigen recognition, TCR signal transduction, T cell activation
- Peptide antigen/MHC-complex
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Davis MM. 1990. Annu. Rev. Biochem. 59:475.
3. Weiss A, et al. 1994. Cell 76:263.
- Gene ID
- 12502 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD3 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD3
FITC anti-mouse CD3
PE anti-mouse CD3
Purified anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD3
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD3
Biotin anti-mouse CD3
TotalSeq™-A0182 anti-mouse CD3
Spark YG™ 570 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD3
TotalSeq™-B0182 anti-mouse CD3
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-mouse CD3
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD3
TotalSeq™-C0182 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-mouse CD3
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD3
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD3
Spark Blue™ 574 anti-mouse CD3 Antibody
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD3
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD3
APC anti-mouse CD3
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD3
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD3
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD3