- HI186 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- Cambridge pathology antigen 1 (CAMPATH-1), epididymal secretory protein 1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD52, also known as Cambridge pathology antigen 1 (CAMPATH-1), is a 25-29 kD glycoprotein containing a large N-linked carbohydrate moiety. The actual molecule of CD52 is only 8-9 kD. It is expressed in the male reproductive tract and on virtually all lymphocytes (T and B cells), as well as macrophages/monocytes, eosinophils, and red cells. CD52 is thought to play a role in carrying and orienting carbohydrates. CD52 is a potent target for complement-mediated lysis and antibody-mediated cellular cytotoxicity and has been used as a depletion target for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)/lymphoma and immunosuppression. The HI186 antibody is useful for flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human tonsil
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 774 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kishimoto T, et al. Eds. 1997. Leucocyte Typing VI. Garland Publishing Inc. London.
AB_2650848 (BioLegend Cat. No. 316015)
AB_2650849 (BioLegend Cat. No. 316016)
- Unusually small glycopeptide containing N-linked carbohydrate moiety, GPI-linked membrane protein, approximate molecular weight 7 kD
Male reproductive tract (epididymis, seminal vesicle), T cells, B cells, macrophage/monocyte, eosinophil, erythrocytes, malignant lymphocytes
- Thought to play a role in carrying and orienting carbohydrates. Target for complement-mediated lysis and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity, used as a depletion target for chronic lymphocytic leukemia/lymphoma therapy and immunosuppression.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Eosinophils, Erythrocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Leukocyte Typing VI. Kishimoto T, et al. (Eds.) Garland Publishing Inc. (1997)
- Xia MQ, et al. 1991. Eur. J. Immunol. 21:1677.
- Kirchhoff C, et al. 1993. Mol. Reprod. Dev. 34:8.
- Xia MQ, et al. 1993. Biochem. J. 293:633.
- Gene ID
- 1043 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD52 on UniProt.org
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD52||HI186||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD52||HI186||FC,IHC-P|
|FITC anti-human CD52||HI186||FC|
|PE anti-human CD52||HI186||FC|
|APC anti-human CD52||HI186||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD52||HI186||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD52||HI186||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD52||HI186||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0033 anti-human CD52||HI186||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0033 anti-human CD52||HI186||PG|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD52||HI186||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0033 anti-human CD52||HI186||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0033 anti-human CD52||HI186||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD52
Purified anti-human CD52
FITC anti-human CD52
PE anti-human CD52
APC anti-human CD52
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD52
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD52
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD52
TotalSeq™-A0033 anti-human CD52
TotalSeq™-C0033 anti-human CD52
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD52
TotalSeq™-B0033 anti-human CD52
TotalSeq™-D0033 anti-human CD52