- MHE-18 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin E
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
IgE is the seventh immunoglobulin made by B cells in the immune response.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The MHE-18 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin E (IgE). It does not react with other Ig isotypes. Some formats of the MHE-18 antibody can be used as primary or secondary reagent for immunofluorescent staining or ELISA analysis.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Clark D, et al. 2013. J Immunol Methods. 22:1759. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_2892389 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325519)
AB_2892389 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325520)
|Purified anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC, ELISA, IHC|
|Biotin anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC, ELISA, IHC|
|PE anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0868 anti-human IgE||MHE-18||PG|
|APC anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.