- P67.6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Siglec-3, gp67, p67
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD33, also known as Siglec-3, gp67, and p67, is a 67 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a sialoadhesion immunoglobulin superfamily member, which is expressed on myeloid progenitors, monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells, and mast cells. CD33 is absent on normal platelets, lymphocytes, erythrocytes, and hematopoietic stem cells. CD33 functions as a sialic acid-dependent cell adhesion molecule with carbohydrate/lectin binding activity.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- FMY9S5 cells expressing CD33 gene.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hoyer J, et al. 2008. Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 129:316.
- Product Citations
AB_2565753 (BioLegend Cat. No. 366605)
AB_2565754 (BioLegend Cat. No. 366606)
- Ig superfamily, sialoadhesins, type I glycoprotein, 67 kD
Myeloid progenitor, monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells, and mast cells.
- Adhesion and lectin binding activity.
- Sugar chains containing sialic acid.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mast cells, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Favaloro E, et al. 1988. Br. J. Haematol. 69:163.
2. Freeman S, et al. 1995. Blood 85:2005.
- Gene ID
- 945 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD33 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.