- UCHT1; 3G8; MEM-188;
- Mouse IgG1/IgG1/IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD3: UCHT1 antibody reacts with a combinatorial epitope of CD3ε, a 20 kD chain of the CD3/T-cell receptor (TCR) complex found on all mature T lymphocytes, NK-T cells and some thymocytes.
CD16: 3G8 antibody reacts with CD16, a 50-65 kD transmembrane or a 48 kD GPI-anchored glycoprotein that is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD16 is expressed on NK cells, activated monocytes, macrophages, mast cells and neutrophils.
CD56: MEM-188 antibody reacts with the 175 - 185 kD isoform of CD56, N-CAM (Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule), which is expressed on NK cells and a subset of CD3+ T cells. CD56 is also expressed in brain (cerebellum and cortex) and at neuromuscular junctions. Certain large granular lymphocyte (LGL) leukemias, small-cell lung carcinomas, neuronal derived tumors, myelomas, and myeloid leukemias also express CD56.
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- This reagent is a combination of FITC conjugated UCHT1 and PE conjugated 3G8 and MEM-188 in optimal concentration for two-color flow cytometric analysis.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 20 µl per million cells or 20 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Single color controls are required to perform instrument compensation and are not included in the kit.
- Product Citations
AB_314999 (BioLegend Cat. No. 319101)
T-cell receptor (TCR) complex found on all mature T lymphocytes, NK-T cells and some thymocytes
- Cell Type
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells, NKT cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay N, et al. 1993. The Leucocyte FactsBook. Academic Press. San Diego.
2. Beverly P, et al. 1981. Eur. J. Immunol. 11:329.
3. Lanier L, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 137:2501-2507.
4. Fleit H, et al. 1982. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 79:3275.
5. Stroncek D, et al. 1991. Blood 77:1572.
6. Wirthmueller U, et al. 1992. J. Exp. Med. 175:1381.
7. Lanier L, et al. 1991. J. Immunol. 146:4421.
8. Hemperly J, et al. 1990. J. Mol. Neurosci. 2:71.
9. Cremer H, et al. 1994. Nature 367:455.
- Gene ID
- 920 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD3/CD16+CD56 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.