- RTK4530 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The isotype of RTK4530 immunoglobulin is rat IgG2b, κ. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Trinitrophenol + KLH
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
This reagent is developed for immunofluorescent staining for flow cytometric analysis as negative control. Use at concentrations comparable to those of the specific antibody of interest. It is highly recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633nm / 635nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The RTK4530 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control (for the relevant formats) for Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemistry, functional assay, and immunofluorescence microscopy. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 400643, 400644, 400671, 400672, 400675, and 400676) as negative control.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Cervantes-Barragan L, et al. 2007. Blood 109:1131.
- Zeiser R, et al. 2007. Blood 109:2225.
- Sasaki K, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:104. PubMed
- Duan J, et al. 2008. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 105:5183. PubMed
- Yi H, et al. 2009. Blood 113:5819. PubMed
- Schafeer JS, et al. 2010. J. Leukocyte Biol. 87:301. PubMed
- Lei GS, et al. 2015. Infect Immun. 83:572. PubMed
- Richards J, et al. 2015. Mol Cell Cardiol. 79:21. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_493783 (BioLegend Cat. No. 400628)
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.