- 561 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Gp105-120, My10, Mucosialin
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD34, also known as gp105-120, is a type I monomeric sialomucin-like glyco-phosphoprotein with an approximate molecular weight of 105-120 kD. It is selectively expressed on the majority of hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells, bone marrow stromal cells, capillary endothelial cells, embryonic fibroblasts, and some nervous tissue. CD34 is a commonly used marker for identifying human hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells. Based on different sensitivities, four groups of epitopes of CD34 have been described. CD34 mediates cell adhesion and lymphocytes homing through binding to L-selectin and E-selectin ligands.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The 561 antibody recognizes a class III group epitope, which is resistant to sialidase/glycolyprotease and chymopapain treatment.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Croockewit AJ, et al. 1998. Scand. J. Immunol. 47:82.
- Rosenzweig M, et al. 2001. J. Med. Primatol. 30:36.
AB_2632722 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343621)
AB_2632723 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343622)
- 105-120 kD single chain mucin-like glycoprotein
- Hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells, bone marrow stromal cells, endothelial cells, embryonic fibroblasts
- Cell adhesion
- L-selecin, E-selectin
- Cell Type
- Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Endothelial cells, Fibroblasts
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 947 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD34 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.