- 11-26c.2a (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin D
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Surface IgD is an important B cell differentiation marker.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
3D IHC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. For 3D immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed tissues, a concentration of 5.0 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The 11-26c.2a antibody reacts with immunoglobulin D in all tested mouse haplotypes. The antibody binds membrane IgD expressed on most B cells. The 11-26c.2a antibody neither induces proliferation of splenic B cells nor induces B cell activation. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections2,3, and spatial biology (IBEX)10,11.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nitschke L, et al. 1993. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90:1887. (FC)
- Weih D, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:1909. (IHC)
- Koni PA, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 193:741. (IHC)
- Ahuja A, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:3351. (FC) PubMed
- Haynes NM, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:5099. (FC)
- Good-Jacobson KL, et al. 2010. Nat. Immunol. 11:535. (FC) PubMed
- Tomayko MM, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 185:7146. PubMed
- Park SY, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:1094. PubMed
- Rouaud P, et al. 2014. J Exp Med. 211:975. PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_893529 (BioLegend Cat. No. 405707)
AB_893528 (BioLegend Cat. No. 405708)
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-mouse IgD
PE anti-mouse IgD
Purified anti-mouse IgD
PerCP anti-mouse IgD
Biotin anti-mouse IgD
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse IgD
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse IgD
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse IgD
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse IgD
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse IgD
APC anti-mouse IgD
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgD
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse IgD
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgD
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse IgD
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse IgD
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse IgD
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse IgD
Purified anti-mouse IgD (Maxpar® Ready)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse IgD
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse IgD
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse IgD
TotalSeq™-A0571 anti-mouse IgD
TotalSeq™-C0571 anti-mouse IgD
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse IgD
TotalSeq™-B0571 anti-mouse IgD Antibody
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-mouse IgD
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse IgD