- QA17A18 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- S152, T14, TNFRSF7
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD27 is a 50-55 kD type I membrane protein also known as S152 and T14. It is a lymphocyte-specific member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. CD27 is expressed on medullary thymocytes, virtually all mature T cells, some B cells, and NK cells. CD27 binds to CD70, and plays a role in costimulation of T cell activation and regulation of B cell differentiation and proliferation. The cytoplasmic domains of CD27 have also been shown to interact with TRAF2 and TRAF5 to elicit NF-κB and SAPK/JNK activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone QA17A18 does not block clones 0323, M-T271, or LG.3A10, indicating a unique epitope.
AB_2750090 (BioLegend Cat. No. 393205)
AB_2750091 (BioLegend Cat. No. 393206)
- TNF-R superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein.
Medullary thymocytes, T and B cell subsets, NK cells.
- Cell Type
- B cells, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, TCRs
- Antigen References
- Knapp W, et al. 1989. Immunol. Today 10:253-8
- Schlossman S, et al. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press.
- Hintzen R, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:307.
- Agematsu K, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 154:3627.
- Gene ID
- 939 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD27 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD27 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A18||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A18||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A18||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A18||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A18||FC|
|PE anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A18||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A18||FC|
|Spark YG™ 581 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A18||FC|
|Spark Red™ 718 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A18||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody
PE anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody
Spark YG™ 581 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody
Spark Red™ 718 anti-human CD27 Recombinant Antibody