- BY55 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BY55, NK1, NK28
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD160 is a 27 kD GPI-anchored glycoprotein also known as BY55, NK1, and NK28. A member the Ig superfamily, CD160 exists as a disulfide-bond multimer, expressed on the surface of a subpopulation of NK cells, γ/δ T cells, subset of CD8+ T cells, and intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL). CD160 plays costimulatory roles through binding to classical and nonclassical MHC-I molecules.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633nm / 635nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Anumanthan A, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:2780.
- Maiza H, et al. 1993. J. Exp. Med. 178:1121.
- Product Citations
AB_2260001 (BioLegend Cat. No. 341203)
AB_2074410 (BioLegend Cat. No. 341204)
- 27 kD GPI-anchored glycoprotein, Ig superfamily
Subpopulation of NK cells, γ/δ T cells, subset of CD8+ T cells, and intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL)
- Classical and nonclassical MHC-I molecules
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules: The CD Markers Wiley-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication.
2. Merino J, et al. 2007. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 149:87.
3. Barakonyi A, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:5349.
- Gene ID
- 11126 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD160 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD160||BY55||FC,IP|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD160||BY55||FC|
|APC anti-human CD160||BY55||FC|
|PE anti-human CD160||BY55||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD160||BY55||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD160||BY55||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD160||BY55||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C1045 anti-human CD160||BY55||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B1045 anti-human CD160||BY55||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D1045 anti-human CD160||BY55||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.