- 5E8/CXCR2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD182, CXCR2, CD128b, IL-8RB, Type II IL-8 receptor
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CXCR2 is a 67-70 kD seven-transmembrane protein, also known as IL-8 receptor B (IL-8RB), CD182, and CD128b. It is a CXC chemokine receptor belongs to G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) family. CXCR2 is expressed as homodimer or heterodimer with CXCR1 and found on granulocytes, NK cells, subset of T lymphocytes, mast cells, monocytes, endothelial cells, megakarocytes, and oligodendrocytes. CXCR2 mediates neutrophil activation and chemotaxis, megakaryocytic proliferation, and angiogenesis via binding its ligands including IL-8(CXCL8), NAP-2(CXCL7), GCP-2(CXCL6), and GRO-α,β,γ (CXCL1, CXCL2, CXCL3).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CXCR2 transfected L1.2 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: The 5E8/CXCR2 antibody is useful for immunofluorescent staining and flow cytometric analysis of CXCR2 expression.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kyriakakis E, et al. 2011. J Leukoc Biol. 90:929. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_492938 (BioLegend Cat. No. 320712)
- Seven transmembrane spanning, G protein-coupled receptor (CPCR), 67-70 kD, homodier or teterodimer with CXCR1
Granulocytes, NK cells, subset of T cells, monocytes, endothelial cells, oligodendrocytes
- Neutrophil activation, chemotaxis, angiogenesis
- IL-8(CXCL8), NAP-2(CXCL7), GCP-2(CXCL6), GRO-& alpha;,ß, γ (CXCL1, CXCL2, CXCL3)
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, NK cells, T cells, Monocytes, Endothelial cells, Oligodendrocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Chuntharapai A, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:5682.
2. Wilson S, et al. 2005. J. Biol. Chem. 280:28663.
3. Emadi S, et al. 2005. Blood 105:464.
4. Omari KM, et al. 2005. Brain 128:1003.
5. Juremalm M and Nilsson G. 2005. Chem. Immunol. Allergy 87:130.
6. Wolf M, et al. 1998. Eur. J. Immunol. 28:164.
- Gene ID
- 3579 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD182 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
Other FormatsView All CD182 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|FITC anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)||5E8/CXCR2||FC|
|PE anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)||5E8/CXCR2||FC|
|APC anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)||5E8/CXCR2||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)||5E8/CXCR2||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)||5E8/CXCR2||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)||5E8/CXCR2||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)||5E8/CXCR2||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)||5E8/CXCR2||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)||5E8/CXCR2||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)||5E8/CXCR2||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A1273 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)||5E8/CXCR2||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)
PE anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)
APC anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)
TotalSeq™-A1273 anti-human CD182 (CXCR2)