||Cell culture supernatants from IL-4 plasmid transfected cells
||1. Plates were coated with capture antibody overnight at 4 degree.
2. Plates were washed three times and blocked for 1 hr with 1X assay diluent.
3. Plates were washed three times and incubated with IL-4 standards and unknown samples for two hours.
4. Samples were washed three times and incubated with detection antibody for 1 hr.
5. Plates were washed three times and incubated with Avidin HRP for 30 min.
6. Plates were washed 4 times and incubated with 100 ul substrate solution for 15 minutes.
7. After 15 minutes 100 ul stop solution was added and absorbance was measured at 450.
||Able to quantify IL-4 concentration in the cell culture supernatants.