|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|425601||25 tests (1 vial)||296€|
|425602||100 tests (4 vials)||1.064€|
The reconstituted lyophilized human PBMC can be used for immunofluorescent staining and multi-color flow cytometry assays. The cells can be used as controls for stability studies to avoid donor variability. View 150 markers verified by LEGENDScreen™.
This product contains human cells, a potentially biohazardous material. Blood used in preparation of these samples was tested and found to be negative, using FDA approved methods, for antibody and nucleic acid testing against Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Hepatitis B and C virus and HTLV (Human T-Lymphotrophic virus I and II), surface antigen for Hepatitis B (HBsAg) virus and syphilis and West Nile Virus. Biological tests are not 100% accurate. Use standard precautions when handling and treat as if the product is capable of transmitting disease. When handling or disposing, follow precautions described in CDC and FDA recommendations and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen guidelines.
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 425601
1 vial of lyophilized Veri-Cells™ CD4-Low PBMC (4-6 x 106 cells)
1 vial containing 1.5 ml of Veri-Cells™ Reconstitution Buffer A
For Cat# 425602
4 vials of lyophilized Veri-Cells™ CD4-Low PBMC (4-6 x 106 cells per vial)
4 vials containing 1.5 ml of Veri-Cells™ Buffer A each
- Each vial of Veri-Cells™ CD4-Low PBMC contains 4-6 x 106 lyophilized human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC).
- The Veri-Cells™ CD4-Low PBMC Kit is prepared from lyophilized human peripheral blood mononuclear cells and a vial of reconstitution buffer.
- Storage & Handling
- Store the kit at 2°C - 8°C upon receipt. Do not open sealed pouch until ready to use. Once reconstituted, the cells may be used for up to five days if properly stored at 2°C - 8°C in the buffer provided. This product is guaranteed for a minimum of 6 months, or until the expiration date stated in the COA, when properly stored. Contact BioLegend Technical Support for information on the current lots.
FC - Quality tested
ICFC - Validated
- Recommended Usage
50 µl per test (after reconstitution with 1.3 ml)
Note: Veri-Cells™ Reconstitution Buffer A may show precipitation over time, however this is normal and does not affect performance of the buffer.
- Application Notes
The Veri-Cells™ CD4-Low PBMC Kit can be used as positive controls for surface and intracellular immunofluorescent staining and multi-color flow cytometry assays. Assay values for CD3+CD4+ cells will be provided for each lot produced.
Protocol for using Veri-Cells™ CD4-Low PBMC:
- Remove a vial of lyophilized cells from the refrigerator and warm to room temperature for five minutes.
- Add 1.3 ml of the Veri-Cells™ Reconstitution Buffer A (provided) to the cell pellet, replace the rubber stopper, and mix by inversion for five seconds. Allow at least five minutes for the cells to rehydrate prior to staining.
- Aliquot the required amount (we recommend using 50 µl) of cells into tubes. Stain with antibodies using our recommended Cell Surface Immunofluorescence Staining Protocol, Intracellular Flow Cytometry Staining Protocol, or equivalent. The cells are ready for acquisition.
Note: To monitor non-specific staining, we recommend using appropriate isotype controls.
Please use our CoA Look-Up Tool to find the expected lot-specific frequencies of certain cell populations included within each lot of Veri-Cells™ CD4-Low PBMC. The antibodies used for testing were the following: CD3 FITC (clone UCHT1) and CD4 PE/Cy7 (clone RPA-T4). Percent positive is based on gates set on unstained cells. The Certificate of Analysis specific values are provided only as a reference. Variability in antibodies used, instruments, staining conditions and other factors may influence end-user values. It is recommended that individual laboratories establish its own control values and ranges for each parameter based on laboratory specific conditions and protocols.
- Additional Product Notes
View more applications data for this product in our Scientific Poster Library.
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID