- 4D4/mTIGIT (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TIGIT, Vstm3, WUCAM, VSIG9
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
T cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains (TIGIT), also known as V-set and transmembrane domain-containing protein 3 (Vstm3), is a 26 kD, type I transmembrane protein and member of the CD28 family. TIGIT is expressed on activated T cells, follicular T helper, memory, and regulatory T cells as well as on NK cells. Its binding partners include CD155 (PVR) and CD112 (PVRL2). TIGIT is a negative regulator of NK and T cell activation. Engagement of TIGIT by dendritic cells results in their differentiation into a tolerogenic phenotype, with an increased secretion of IL-10 and a diminished production of IL-12. Mice deficient for TIGIT are more susceptible to autoimmune disease.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Mouse TIGIT Tetramers
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
It was reported that this clone can block the interaction between mouse TIGIT and CD155.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Joller N, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:1338.
AB_2810422 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156107)
AB_2810423 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156108)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 26 kD, member of the CD28 family. Contains 1 Ig-like domain and 1 cytoplasmic ITIM motif.
Activated T cells, follicular T helper cells, NK, memory T cells, Tregs.
- Negative regulator of T cell activation and proliferation. Induction of tolerogenic dendritic cells.
- CD155 (PVR) and CD112 (PVRL2).
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
- Levin SD, et al. 2011. Eur. J. Immunol. 41:902.
- Yu X, et al. 2009. Nat. Immunol. 10:48.
- Stanietsky N, et al. 2009. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106:17858
- Gene ID
- 100043314 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TIGIT on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Purified anti-mouse TIGIT (Vstm3)||4D4/mTIGIT||FC|
|PE anti-mouse TIGIT (Vstm3)||4D4/mTIGIT||FC|
|APC anti-mouse TIGIT (Vstm3)||4D4/mTIGIT||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse TIGIT (Vstm3)||4D4/mTIGIT||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.