- QA16A01 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Toll-like receptor 2, TLR-2, TIL4, CD282, TLR2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD282 (Toll-like receptor 2, TLR2) is an 85kDa, type I transmembrane protein, with 14 leucine-rich repeats (LRR) in the extracellular domain and a toll/IL-1R (TIR) in the cytoplasmic region. TLR2 is expressed by monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes, endothelial cell and epithelial cells. TLR2 associates with TLR1 and TLR6 in the cell surface and is involved in the recognition of pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) such as peptidoglycan, lipoteihoic acid (LTA), lipoarabinomanan, lipoproteins, and LPS from certain Gram-negative bacteria, yeast, spirochete and fungi.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant extracellular domain of murine TLR2
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) Recombinant antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Block - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Blocking of IL-6 and TNF-a production induced by P3CSK4 on RAW264.7 cells was observed during development.
- Product Citations
AB_2650855 (BioLegend Cat. No. 153001)
AB_2650856 (BioLegend Cat. No. 153002)
1 x 105 RAW264.1 cells were cultured in a 96-well plate and starved for 16 hours. Cells were then either left untreated or stimulated with P3CSK4 (100mg/ml), adding isotype control (MOPC-21), parental clone, or recombinant QA16A01. Supernatant was harvested and TNF-α and IL-6 production was determined using BioLegend sandwich ELISAs. Purple bars indicate antibodies at 1µg. Orange bars indicate antibodies at 10µg. Black bars indicate a mean of all unstimulated samples, which includes wells with antibodies at 1 and 10µg but no P3CSK4.
- Type I transmembrane protein, 14 leucine-rich repeats (LRR) in the extracellular domain, the intracellular domain contains a toll/IL-1R (TIR) domain.
Monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes, endothelial cell, epithelial cells.
- Activates innate host defense, induces production of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
- TLR1, TLR6 , MYD88 and TRAF6.
- Peptidoglycan, lipoteihoic acid (LTA), lipoarabinomanan, lipoproteins, as well as different LPS from certain Gram-negative bacteria, yeast, spirochete and fungi.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Biswas S, et al. 2016. Blood. 127:2618.
2. Wang Y, et al. 2016. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 113:884.
3. Ramstead AG, et al. 2016. Infect. Immun. 84:940.
4. Scheeren FA, et al. 2014. Nat. Cell. Biol. 16:1238.
5. Barbalat R, et al. 2009. Nat. Immunol. 10:1200.
- Gene ID
- 24088 View all products for this Gene ID 7097 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD282 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody||QA16A01||FC, Block|
|APC anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody||QA16A01||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody||QA16A01||FC|
|PE anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody||QA16A01||FC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody||QA16A01||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody||QA16A01||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody
APC anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody
PE anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody