- 9D9A19 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- SWAP switching B-cell complex 70 kD subunit, switch-associated protein 70
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
SWAP70 was initially isolated as a component of an isotype switch recombination complex (SWAP) from activated B lymphocytes. It translocates from cytoplasm to the nucleus upon B cell activation. SWAP70 interacts with F-actin and RAC, binds to PI(3,4)P2, and regulates membrane ruffling and lamellipodia formation in response to growth factor stimulation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial human SWAP70 recombinant protein (89-585 aa).
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.05% sodium azide.
- Affinity purified.
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
IP - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1-0.5 µg per ml. For immunoprecipitation, the suggested use of this reagent is 10-30 μg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2561890 (BioLegend Cat. No. 654702)
- Contains a PH domain, which is required for binding of phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate, a coil-coil domain, and a domain weakly homologous to DH domains. Theoretical molecular weight is 69 kD.
- SWAP70 is localized to cytoplasm in resting B-cells, recruited to plasma membrane, and translocated to the nucleus upon B-cell activation.
- SWAP70 is a guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) which binds phosphatidylinositol trisphosphate and transduces signals from tyrosine kinase receptors to RAC. SWAP70 is required for membrane ruffling and lamellipodia formation during cytoskeletal F-actin rearrangement.
- Interacts with cytoskeletal F-actin and Rac to regulate actin remodeling. Associates with NPM1, NCL, and PARP1 in switch-associated protein complex.
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Antigen References
1. Masat L, et al. 2000. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 97:2180.
2. Hilpelä P, et al. 2003. Mol. Biol. Cell. 14:3242.
3. Ihara S, et al. 2006. J. Cell Sci. 119:500.
4. Shinohara M, et al. 2002. Nature 416:759.
5. Pearce G, et al. 2006. Nat. Immunol. 7:827.
- Gene ID
- 23075 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about SWAP70 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.