- W18108A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- S-Phase Kinase Associated Protein 1 , Transcription Elongation Factor B Polypeptide 1-Like, Cyclin-A/CDK2-Associated Protein P19, Organ Of Corti Protein II, P19skp1, OCP-II, TCEB1L, SKP1A, EMC19, SIII,RNA Polymerase II Elongation Factor-Like Protein
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
S-phase kinase-associated protein 1 (Skp1) is one of the components of the SCF complex, which belongs to the E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase family. The SCF complex recruits substrates and promotes ubiquitin-mediated degradation of the substrates. Skp1 forms an invariable core component of the SCF complex with Cul1 and Rbx1 proteins. Skp1 binds to F-box proteins, which recruit the substrates for proteolysis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length recombinant human Skp1 protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by western blotting. For western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 1.0 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone recognizes human Skp1 and cross-reacts with mouse Skp1.
When tested for WB, this clone detected a ~40 kDa protein of unknown origin; this band was not observed at lower antibody titrations.
Because of the binding of this antibody to the unknown protein, this clone was not tested for ICC.
This clone failed IP testing.
AB_2820110 (BioLegend Cat. No. 669801)
AB_2820111 (BioLegend Cat. No. 669802)
- Skp1 is a 163 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 19 kD.
- Adaptor protein
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Ubiquitin/Protein Degradation
- Molecular Family
- Adaptor Proteins
- Antigen References
- Bai C, et al. 1996. Cell. 86:263
- Zheng N, et al. 2002. Nature. 416:703
- Schulman B, et al. 2000. Nature. 408:381
- Gene ID
- 6500 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Skp1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.