- VL1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CCL5, C-C motif chemokine 5, Small-inducible cytokine A5, T-cell-specific protein RANTES, SIS-delta, T cell-specific protein P228, TCP228, Eosinophil-chemotactic cytokine, EoCP
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
RANTES (CCL5) is a member of the CC chemokine family. Its mature form consists of 68 amino acid residues. RANTES is a strong chemotractant for monocytes, NK cells, T cells, and eosinphils. RANTES may have important role in mediating immune and inflammatory responses.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
IHC , ELISA - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.25 to 1.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Krensky AM, et al. 1997. Methods Enzymol. 287:162.
- Product Citations
AB_2071299 (BioLegend Cat. No. 515502)
- Human RANTES cDNA is a member of the C-C chemokine family with a MW of around 8 kD. Human and mouse RANTES have 85% homology.
Reported to be produced by T cells, platelets, synovial fibroblasts, and some tumor cells.
- Able to chemoattract monocytes, NK cells, eosinophils, and T cells.
- Monocytes, NK cells, T cells, and eosinophils.
- Cell Type
- Fibroblasts, Platelets, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Von Luettichau. et al. 1996. Cytokine 8:89.
2. Schall TJ. 1991. Cytokine 3:165.
- Gene ID
- 20304 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CCL5 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.