- A16117B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MEK1, MAP2K1, CFC3, MKK1, MAPKK1, PRKMK1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
MEK1 and MEK2 (Map/Erk Kinase) are serine/threonine kinases in the MAPK/ERK signaling axis that play a critical role in cellular proliferation, differentiation, and migration. Phosphorylation at MEK1 (Ser298) by PAK1 enhances the ability of upstream Raf kinases to phosphorylate regulatory serines (Ser218 and Ser222) in the activation loop, thereby stimulating kinase activity.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human MEK1 peptide phosphorylated at Ser298. Complete Freund’s adjuvant.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICFC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.0625 - 1.0 µg per mL. For flow cytometry using our True-Phos™ Perm Buffer, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2810657 (BioLegend Cat. No. 610601)
AB_2810658 (BioLegend Cat. No. 610602)
- MEK1 is a 393 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 43 kD
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Proliferation and Viability, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Phospho-Proteins, Protein Kinases/Phosphatase
- Antigen References
- Song C, et al. 2017. Sci Rep. 7:46833.
- Jeong DE, et al. 2017. EMBO J. 36:1046.
- Kyriakakis E, et al. 2017. Cell Signal. 35:163.
- Narbonne P, et al. PLoS Genet. 13:e1006738.
- Wu H, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e83737.
- Wang Z, et al. 2010. Oncogene. 29:3362.
- Moniz S, et al. 2007. Oncogene. 26:6071.
- Park ER, et al. 2007. Cell Signal. 7:1488.
- Gene ID
- 5604 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about MEK1 Phospho Ser298 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.