- 8C6 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- LIM and SH3 domain protein 1, MLN 50, metastatic lymph node gene 50 protein
Covance Catalog# MMS-426P
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Lasp-1 (LIM and SH3 domain protein 1) is an actin-binding phosphoprotein expressed in a wide range of cell types rich in F-actin. Lasp-1 is believed to play a role in the reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton, and localizes to sites of cytoskeletal assembly in response to signalling inputs. Lasp-1 binding partners, in addition to actin, include the endocytic proteins dynamin 2, Hip1r and clathrin, and proteins involved in focal adhesion including zyxin and krp1. The functions of Lasp-1 protein are not well defined, but evidence suggests roles in cell migration, tumor formation, and membrane remodeling in the regulation of ion transport.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Clone 8C6 was raised against a KLH-coupled peptide from a conserved region of LASP-1.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC - Quality tested
WB, ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemistry. For immunohistochemistry, a dilution range of 1:100 - 1:200 is suggested. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 1.0 µg per ml (1:1000 - 1:2000 dilution). For immunocytochemistry, a concentration of 10.0 μg/ml (1:100 dilution) is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (ICC).
Predicted MW = 37 kD; Positive Control: MDCK cell lysate
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Zhang H, et al. 2009. Physiol Genomics. 38:372. (WB, IF)
- Chew CS, et al. 2008. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 295:G37. (WB, IF)
- Chew CS, et al. 2000. J Cell Sci. 113:2035.
- Product Citations
AB_2565095 (BioLegend Cat. No. 909301)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.