- S20004A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD32A (FCGR2A) is a 40 kD, type I protein with 2 C2-set domains in the extracellular region and 1 ITAM in the intracellular region. CD32A binds monomeric IgG with low affinity but is very efficient binding immune complexes. FCGR2A is expressed by myeloid cells such as macrophages, monocytes, neutrophils, eosinophils and dendritic cells and also expressed by epithelial cells, platelets and activated CD4+ T cells. CD32A is involved in phagocytosis and clearing of immune complexes.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- FCGR2A-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone does not recognizes CD32B-transfected cells
AB_2910410 (BioLegend Cat. No. 365502)
- Member of the Ig superfamily, 40 kD, type I protein, 2 C2-set domains, 1 ITAM
Macrophages, monocytes, neutrophils, eosinophil, platelets, and CD4+ T Cells
- Phagocytosis, cytotoxicity, platelet aggregation
- Aggregated IgG, immune complexes
- Cell Type
- Eosinophils, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
- Hubbard JJ. et al. 2020. J Exp Med. 217:e20200359.
- Newling M, et al. 2020. Clin Exp Immunol. 199:39-49.
- Maria H, et al. 2018. Front Immunol. 9:2814.
- Descours B, et al. 2017. Nature. 543:564 -567
- Gene ID
- View information about FCGR2A/CD32A on UniProt.org
|PE anti-human FCGR2A/CD32A||S20004A||FC|
|Purified anti-human FCGR2A/CD32A||S20004A||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.