- BU63 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- B7-2, B70, Ly-58
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD86 is an 80 kD immunoglobulin superfamily member also known as B7-2, B70, and Ly-58. CD86 is expressed on activated B and T cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and astrocytes. CD86, along with CD80, is the ligand of CD28 and CD152 (CTLA-4). CD86 is expressed earlier in the immune response than CD80. CD86 has also been shown to be involved in immunoglobulin class-switching and triggering of NK cell-mediated cytotoxicity. CD86 binds to CD28 to transduce costimulatory signals for T cell activation, proliferation, and cytokine production. CD86 can bind to CD152 as well, also known as CTLA-4, to deliver an inhibitory signal to T cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- ARH 77 (B lymphoblastoid cell line).
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
Blocking, IP, WB - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2687347 (BioLegend Cat. No. 374202)
- Ig superfamily, single-chain transmembrane glycoprotein, 80 kD
Monocytes/macrophages, activated B cells and T cells, dendritic cells
- T Cell activation
- C-Jun, NFκB
- CD28, CD152
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Hathcock K, et al. 1996. Adv. Immunol. 62:131.
2. June C, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:321.
- Gene ID
- 942 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD86 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD86||BU63||FC, Block, IP, WB|
|FITC anti-human CD86||BU63||FC|
|PE anti-human CD86||BU63||FC|
|APC anti-human CD86||BU63||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD86||BU63||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD86||BU63||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD86||BU63||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD86||BU63||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD86||BU63||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.