- S18005H (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FCGR2B, FCgRIIB, FCGR2C, FCRIIC, IGFR2, CD32B, CD32C, FCG2, FCGR2, IGFR2, FcRII-c, CDW32
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD32B (FCGR2B) and CD32C (FCGR2C) are 40 kDa, type I transmembrane proteins that are members of the Ig superfamily of low-affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptors. CD32B has a cytoplasmic tail that contains an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibition motif (ITIM), while CD32C contains an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motif (ITAM). CD32B and CD32C are low affinity receptor for monomeric IgG but also bind IgG complexes. CD32B and CD32C are expressed on B cells, subsets of monocytes,macrophages and granulocytes, platelets, mast cells, and is a negative regulator of cell activation, proliferation, endocytosis, phagocytosis, and degranulation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Human Fc gamma RIIB/C (CD32b/c) Protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
As the extracellular region of CD32B and CD32C are identical, this Ab recognizes both isoforms. Does not crossreact with CD32A.
- Product Citations
AB_2814382 (BioLegend Cat. No. 398302)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 40 kDa, member of the Ig superfamily
B cells, subsets of monocytes,macrophages and granulocytes, platelets, mast cells.
- Negatively regulates cell activation, proliferation, endocytosis, phagocytosis, and degranulation
- Fc region of complex or aggregated immunoglobulins gamma
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
- Bruhns P, et al. 2009. Blood. 113: 3716.
- Bewarder N, et al. 1996. Mol Cell Biol. 16: 4735.
- Descours B, et al. 2017. Nature. 543: 564.
- Tomiyama Y, et al. 1992. Blood. 80: 2261.
- Indik Z, et al. 1991. J Clin Invest. 88: 1766.
- Ramsland PA, et al. 2011. J Immunol. 187: 3208.
- Hogarth PM and Pietersz GA. 2012. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 11: 311.
- Bournazos S, et al. 2009. J Immunol. 182: 8026.
- Maxwell KF, et al. 1999. Nat Struct Biol. 6: 437.
- Sandilands GP, et al. 1997. Immunology. 91: 204.
- Ghazizadeh S, et al. 1994. J Biol Chem. 269: 8878.
- Gillis C, et al. 2014. Front Immunol. 5: 254.
- Gene ID
- 2213 View all products for this Gene ID 9103 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD32B CD32C on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD32B/C||S18005H||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD32B/C||S18005H||FC|
|APC anti-human CD32B/C||S18005H||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD32B/C Antibody||S18005H||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD32B/C Antibody||S18005H||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD32B/C Antibody||S18005H||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD32B/C Antibody||S18005H||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD32B/C Antibody||S18005H||FC|
|PE anti-human CD32B/C||S18005H||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD32B/C
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD32B/C
APC anti-human CD32B/C
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD32B/C Antibody
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD32B/C Antibody
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD32B/C Antibody
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD32B/C Antibody
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD32B/C Antibody
PE anti-human CD32B/C