- 12C2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD304, also known as neuropilin-1, BDCA-4 and VEGF165R, is a 140 kD type I transmembrane protein. Its extracellular region contains 2 CUB, 2 FV/FVIII, and one MAM domain; a soluble isoform is produced by alternative mRNA splicing. CD304 is involved in angiogenesis, neural development, and tumor metastasis. It's expressed by plasmacytoid dendritic cells, thymocytes, neurons, endothelium, and a subset of TFH cells. CD304 is also expressed in several carcinomas, and a high expression of this molecule in prostate cancer correlates with a poor prognosis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CD304-Fc Fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2564475 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354502)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 140 kD, 2 complement binding domains (CUB), 2 coagulation factor V/VIII homology domains (FV/FVIII), one meprin, A5, receptor tyrosine phosphatase domain (MAM)
Plasmacytoid dendritic cells, thymocytes, subset of follicular helper T cells (TFH), endothelial cells, neurons, some carcinomas
- Angiogenesis, neuronal development, tumor metastasis
- VEGF165, semaphorin-3A
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Neurons, Tfh, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Mizui M and Kikutani H. 2008. Immunity 28:302.
2. Hamerlik P, et al. 2012. J. Exp. Med. 209:507.
3. Karjalainen K, et al. 2011. Blood 117:920.
4. Lepelletier Y, et al. 2007. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:5545.
- Gene ID
- 8829 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD304 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
PE anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
APC anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
FITC anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
Biotin anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
TotalSeq™-A0406 anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
TotalSeq™-C0406 anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
TotalSeq™-B0406 anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
TotalSeq™-D0406 anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD304 (Neuropilin-1)