- W15145C (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Toll-like receptors are type I transmembrane signaling receptors which are critical for the innate host defense to pathogens. Toll-like receptor 2 (TLR2), known as CD282, has been identified as a receptor that is central to the innate immune system's response to lipoproteins of Gram-negative bacteria and Gram-positive bacteria, as well as a receptor for peptidoglycan and lipoteichoic acid and other bacterial cell membrane products.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length human TLR2 transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2721739 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392302)
- IL-1R superfamily, TLR family, type 1 transmebrane protein, 90kD
Monocytes, Granulocytes, endothelial and epithelial cells
- Activates innate host defense against bacterial pathogens
- Microbial lipoproteins, peptidoglycans, lipoteichoic acid
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Lien E, et al. 1999. J. Biol. Chem. 274:33419.
2. Lien E, et al. 2001. J. Biol. Chem. 276:1873.
3. Sabroe I, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:4701.
- Gene ID
- 7097 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD282 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD282 (TLR2)||W15145C||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD282 (TLR2)||W15145C||FC|
|APC anti-human CD282 (TLR2)||W15145C||FC|
|PE anti-human CD282 (TLR2)||W15145C||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD282 (TLR2)||W15145C||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD282 (TLR2)||W15145C||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.