- OSCAR (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Osteoclast Associated, Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Osteoclast Associated Receptor OSCAR-S1, Osteoclast Associated Receptor OSCAR-S2, Osteoclast-Associated Receptor
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This antibody has been shown to detect cytokeratins 7, 8, 18, and 19 and may detect other keratins as well. It does not exhibit cross-reactivity with non-epithelial cells or tissues such as glial and other cells in the brain and the central nervous system. This distinguishes it from the pan cytokerain antibodies (clones AE-1 and AE-3). In normal tissues, it does not stain the superficial layers of the epidermis which suggests it does not detect keratin 1 and keratin 10.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Dog, Primate
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody was developed using a crude cytokeratin extract prepared from RT-4 and MCF-7 cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 0.5 - 5.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Bahrami A, et al. 2008. Mod. Pathol. 21(7):795. (IHC) PubMed
- Gown AM, et al. 2003. US Canadian Acad. Pathol. Ann. Meeting (IHC)
AB_2734685 (BioLegend Cat. No. 908205)
AB_2616961 (BioLegend Cat. No. 908204)
- This antibody recognizes 30 kD proteins.
Cytoskeleton and nucleus.
- Regulator of osteoclastogenesis which plays an important bone-specific function in osteoclast differentiation.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Intermediate Filaments
- Gene ID
- View information about Cytokeratin on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.