- N418 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- αX integrin, integrin αX chain, CR4, p150, ITGAX
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD11c is a 150 kD glycoprotein also known as αX integrin, CR4, and p150. CD11c forms a αXβ2 heterodimer with β2 integrin (CD18). It is primarily expressed on dendritic cells, NK cells, a subset of intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), and some activated T cells. The αXβ2 integrin plays an important role in cell-cell contact by binding its ligands: iC3b, fibrinogen, and CD54.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Mouse spleen dendritic cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation3, immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections3, and immunofluorescence microscopy5, 9 (Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugated N418 was used for IHC in frozen sections10).
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Granucci F, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:1794.
- Stokes RW, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:5514.
- Metlay JP, et al. 1990. J. Exp. Med. 171:1753. (IHC, IP)
- Ma XT, et al. 2006. Cancer Research 66:1169.
- Chin RK, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:290. (IF)
- Cervantes-Barragan L, et al. 2007. Blood 109:1131. (FC) PubMed
- Turnquist HR, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:7018. (FC) PubMed
- Benson MJ, et al. 2007. J. Exp. Med. doi:10.1084/jem.20070719. (FC) PubMed
- You Y, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:7343. (IF) PubMed
- Roland CL, et al. 2009. Mol. Cancer Res. 8:1761. (IHC, FC) PubMed
- Wikstrom M, et al.2006. J. Immunol. 177:913. PubMed
- Pericolini E, et al. 2008. J. Leukocyte Biol. 83:1286. PubMed
- Randall LM, et al. 2008. Infect. Immun.76:3312. PubMed
- Fahlen-Yrild L, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:5032. PubMed
- Osterholzer JJ, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:8044. PubMed
- Bankoti J, et al. 2010. Toxicol. Sci. 115:422. (FC) PubMed
- Eisenach PA, et al. 2010. J Cell Sci. 123:4182. PubMed
- Leppin K, et al. 2014. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 55:3603. PubMed
- Sakai F, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:105370. PubMed
- Gibbins JD, et al. 2014. Blood. 124:2953. PubMed
- White CE, et al. 2015. J Immunol. 194:697. PubMed
- Lu X, et al. 2015. J Immunol. 194:2011. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2129642 (BioLegend Cat. No. 117327)
AB_2129641 (BioLegend Cat. No. 117328)
- Integrin α-chain, associates with integrin β2 (CD18), 150 kD
Dendritic cells, NK cells, intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), some activated T cells
- Cellular adhesion
- iC3b, fibrinogen
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Epithelial cells, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen Facts Book Academic Press.
2. Springer TA. 1994. Cell 76:301.
3. Lopez-Rodriguez C, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 156:3780.
- Gene ID
- 16411 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD11c on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.