- ZET (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- GPR5, CCXCR1, mXCR1, Lymphotactin receptor, SCM1 receptor, XC chemokine receptor 1
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
XCR1, also known as GPR5 or CCXCR1, is a 38 kD, G-protein coupled, seven transmembrane receptor, and the only member of the "C" chemokine receptor family. XCR1 mediates chemotaxis of XCL1 and XCL2 (lymphotactin-1 and -2), and defines a subset of CD8α+ conventional dendritic cells capable of antigen cross-presentation.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cy5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cy5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissues2.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Gurka S, et al. 2015. Front Immunol. 6:35. (FC)
- Kitazawa Y, et al. 2019. Front Immunol. 10:1195. (FC, IHC-F)
- Product Citations
AB_2564363 (BioLegend Cat. No. 148207)
AB_2564364 (BioLegend Cat. No. 148208)
- Only member of the "C" chemokine receptor family, seven transmembrane receptor, coupled to G protein, 38 kD.
Subset of CD8α+ conventional dendritic cells.
- Mediates chemotaxis to XCL1, defines a population of CD8α+ dendritic cells capable of antigen cross-presentation to CD8+ T cells.
- XCL1 and XCL2.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Yamazaki C, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:6071.
2. Shimizu K, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:5609.
3. Bachem A, et al. 2012. Front. Immunol. 3:214.
4. Crozat K, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:4411.
- Gene ID
- 23832 View all products for this Gene ID 301086 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about XCR1 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cy5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
- PerCP/Cy5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.