- A16043E (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- SRK, STD, TZK, p Zeta-Chain (TCR) Associated Protein Kinase 70 kD, p 70 KD Zeta-Chain Associated Protein, p Tyrosine-protein kinase ZAP-70
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
ZAP70 is a member of the Syk protein tyrosine kinase subfamily that is expressed exclusively in T cells and NK cells that plays an essential role in T cell receptor (TCR) signaling in combination with the Src family kinases, LCK and FYN. Upon TCR stimulation, phosphorylation of CD3 by LCK leads to the recruitment of ZAP70 to the activated receptor. Upon association of ZAP70 with the activated TCR complex, the kinase is phosphorylated on several tyrosine residues, including Tyrosine 493. Phosphorylation of Tyrosine 493, which is found within the activation loop of the protein, results in increased enzymatic activity. ZAP70 subsequently phosphorylates downstream targets, including the adaptor molecules LAT and LCP2, facilitating the recruitment and activation of other signaling molecules, ultimately leading to T cell proliferation, differentiation, and activation. ZAP70 mays also serve as a scaffold for recruiting additional factors to the activated TCR, and can function to regulate TCR-CD247/CD3Z expression at the plasma membrane. ZAP70 deficiency results in severely impaired immune function, while higher levels of ZAP70 expression are associated with certain B cell malignancies. PTN22 is required for the dephosphorylation of ZAP70 Tyrosine 493.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Positive staining is stimulation and donor dependent. Upon stimulation at high concentrations of H202 some staining of B cells can be seen. Staining for ZAP70 Phospho (Tyr493) using clone A16043E can also be successfully performed using the True-Nuclear™ Transcription Buffer Set and True-Phos™ Perm Buffer.
AB_2894506 (BioLegend Cat. No. 396007)
AB_2894506 (BioLegend Cat. No. 396008)
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Phospho-Proteins, Protein Kinases/Phosphatase, TCRs
- Gene ID
- 7535 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ZAP70 Phospho Tyr493 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.