- A17016B.Rec (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 5A
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
STAT5 is a member of the signal transducer and activator of transcription factors (STAT) family, mediating growth and cytokine signaling. STAT5 consists of two closely related family members, STAT5A and STAT5B, which exhibit 96% sequence homology and are functionally redundant. Upon activation, STAT5 is phosphorylated by receptor tyrosine kinases and, in turn, forms homodimers or hererodimers with other family members through its SH2 domains. The dimerized STAT5 translocates to the nucleus and binds to the STAT5 response element (TTCXXXGAA). STAT5 plays crucial regulatory roles in cell proliferation, anti-apoptosis, early B cell differentiation, and T cell development.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Peptide from Human Stat5A phosphorylated at Tyr694
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
This recombinant antibody clone is derived from clone A17016B. No changes or modifications were done to the antibody sequence or scaffold.
AB_2832912 (BioLegend Cat. No. 936903)
AB_2832913 (BioLegend Cat. No. 936904)
- 794 amino acids, predicted molecular weight of 91 kD; contains a SH2 domains responsible for homodimerization or heterodimerization.
Cytoplasm; phosphorylated form translocates to the nucleus.
- STAT5 is a transcription regulator and is involved in cell differentiation, proliferation, and survival, in response to several cytokines, such as interleukins, erythropoietin, growth hormone, thrombopoietin, and prolactin.
- Antigen References
- Bell BD, et al. 2013. Nat. Immunol. 14:364.
- Cholez E, et al. 2012. Leukemia. 26:2390.
- Heltemes-Harris LM, et al. 2012. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 24:146.
- Heltemes-Harris LM, et al. 2011. Ann. N Y Acad. Sci. 1217:18.
- Malin S, et al. 2010. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 22:168.
- Xu J, et al. 2009. J. Neurosci. 29:2022.
- Gene ID
- 6776 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about STAT5 Phospho Tyr694 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.