- TRA-2-54/2J (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Liver/Bone/Kidney Alkaline Phosphatase
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
TRA-2-54, also known as Liver/Bone/Kidney Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP or AP), is a tissue non-specific isoform of alkaline phosphatase-related antigen. This antigen is highly expressed on undifferentiated human embryonal carcinoma (EC) and embryonic stem (ES) cells, and is also expressed by liver, bone and kidney cells. It has been reported that the expression level of TRA-2-54 is decreased upon differentiation; therefore measurement of TRA-2-54 expression can be used to monitor the differentiation status of pluripotent stem cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human embryonal carcinoma cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry1 and immunofluorescence1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Zou XY, et al. 2012. Stem Cell Res. Ther. 3: 43. (IHC, IF)
AB_2562265 (BioLegend Cat. No. 358803)
Undifferentiated embryonic stem (ES) cells, embryonal carcinoma (EC) cells, most EC cell lines, bone, liver, kidney
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Protein Kinases/Phosphatase
- Antigen References
1. Andrews PW, et al. 1996. Int. J. Cancer. 66:806.
2. Yan X, et al. 2010. Stem Cells Dev. 19:469.
3. Zou XY, et al. 2012. Stem Cell Res Ther. 3:43.
- Gene ID
- 249 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TRA-2-54 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human TRA-2-54||TRA-2-54/2J||FC, ICC|
|PE anti-human TRA-2-54||TRA-2-54/2J||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human TRA-2-54||TRA-2-54/2J||ICC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.