- VL1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CCL5, C-C motif chemokine 5, Small-inducible cytokine A5, T-cell-specific protein RANTES, SIS-delta, T cell-specific protein P228, TCP228, Eosinophil-chemotactic cytokine, EoCP
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
RANTES (CCL5) is a member of the CC chemokine family. Its mature form consists of 68 amino acid residues. RANTES is a strong chemotractant for monocytes, NK cells, T cells, and eosinphils. RANTES may have important role in mediating immune and inflammatory responses.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Krensky AM, et al. 1997. Methods Enzymol. 287:162.
- Product Citations
AB_2561327 (BioLegend Cat. No. 515503)
AB_2561328 (BioLegend Cat. No. 515504)
- Human RANTES cDNA is a member of the C-C chemokine family with a MW of around 8 kD. Human and mouse RANTES have 85% homology.
Reported to be produced by T cells, platelets, synovial fibroblasts, and some tumor cells.
- Able to chemoattract monocytes, NK cells, eosinophils, and T cells.
- Monocytes, NK cells, T cells, and eosinophils.
- Cell Type
- Fibroblasts, Platelets, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Von Luettichau. et al. 1996. Cytokine 8:89.
2. Schall TJ. 1991. Cytokine 3:165.
- Gene ID
- 6352 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CCL5 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-RANTES (CCL5)||VL1||WB, IHC, ELISA|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human RANTES (CCL5)||VL1||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-RANTES (CCL5)||VL1||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.