- 13.8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- C6orf23, G6D, NG25, LY6-D, MEGT1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
LY6G6D is a member of the lymphocyte antigen 6 complex in the major histocompatability complex (MHC) class III region on chromosome 6. Members of the LY6 superfamily typically contain 70 to 80 amino acids, including 8 to 20 cysteins. LY6 proteins are usually involved in signal transduction via a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) cell surfaceanchor. Diseases that are associated with LY6G6D include childhood leukemia.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- HuL6G6D-Fc, in TiterMax Gold plus CpG DNA; the adjuvant was then switched to ALUM gel plus CpG for the follow-up boosts.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2565611 (BioLegend Cat. No. 367003)
AB_2565612 (BioLegend Cat. No. 367004)
- 70 - 80 amino acids, including 8 - 10 cysteines.
- Cancer cell lines.
- Glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) anchor that is directly involved in signal transduction.
- Lymphocyte antigen 6 complex, locus G6D.
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Beliakov IS, et al. 2009. Mol. 43(4):590-8.
2. Ribas G, et al. 1999. Immunol. 163(1):278-87.
3. Mallya M, et al. 2002. Genomics 80(1):113-23.
4. Han S, et al. 2010. Immunol. 71(7):727-30.
- Gene ID
- 58530 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about LY6G6D on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human LY6G6D (C6orf23)||13.8||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.