- W19035D (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- SLAMF6, LY108, TCOM, SF2000, NTBA
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
NTBA (NK-, T-, and B-cell Antigen) is a 60 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a member of Ig superfamily belonging to CD2/CD150 subfamily, also known as SLAMF6 (SLAM family member 6), LY108, TCOM, or SF2000. This antigen is expressed on NK cells, T cells (upregulated upon activation), and B cells. NTBA is its own ligand. The homophilic interaction of NTBA is involved in the induction of NK cytotoxicity, CD28 independent T cell costimulation, triggering Th1 cytokines production, and regulation of B cell tolerance. It may play a role in the regulation of autoimmune diseases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human CD352 protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC- Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2890763 (BioLegend Cat. No. 332303)
AB_2890763 (BioLegend Cat. No. 332304)
- Type I transmembrane tyrosine-phosphorylated glycoprotein, CD2/CD150 subfamily, 60 kD
NK cells, T cells, B cells
- CD28 independent T cell costimulation, induction of NK cell cytotoxicity, regulation of B cell tolerance
- Antigen References
1. Yigit B, et al. 2019. Cancer Immunol. Res. 10.1158/2326-6066
2. Wu N, et al. 2016. Nature Immunol. 17, 387-396
3. Radomir L, et al. 2017. J. Immunol. 199(8) 2745-2757
- Gene ID
- 114836 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD352 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human CD352 (NTB-A) Antibody||W19035D||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD352 (NTB-A) Antibody||W19035D||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.