- 3C10C5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Toll like receptor 10
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD290, also known as TLR10, is a 91-100 kD glycosylated protein belonging to the toll-like receptor family. It is expressed on B cell, Treg cells, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells but absent on T cells, particularly non-Treg and granulocytes. It can interact with MyD88 and plays an important role in innate immunity and pattern recognition.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified extracellular domain of human TLR10 (amino acids 20-474) (NP_001017388 )
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
View more applications data for this product in our Scientific Poster Library.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Guan Y, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:5094.
AB_11219598 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354603)
AB_11219791 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354604)
- Member of the toll-like receptor family, type I membrane protein, 91-100 kD
B cells, Treg cells, plasmacytoid DCs
- Interacts with MyD88 and TRAF6, which results in NF-kB activation and cytokine secretion
- MyD88 and TRAF6
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Chuang T, et al. 2001. Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1518:157.
2. Hornung V, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:4531.
3. Bourke E, et al. 2003. Blood 102:956.
- Gene ID
- 81793 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD290 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human CD290 (TLR10)||3C10C5||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.