- TLR6.127 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TLR6, CD286
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Toll-like receptors (TLRs) are type I transmembrane signaling receptors characterized by containing leucine-rich repeats (LRR) extracellular domain and IL-1 receptor like intracellular domain. TLRs are responsible for recognizing pathogen-associated molecule patterns (PAMPs). They are primary sensors of both innate and adaptive immune systems. To date a total of 12 TLRs have been identified. Toll-like receptor 6 (TLR6), known as CD286, is one of the important receptors. TLR6 is colocalized with TLR2 on the cell surface of monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes. The TLR2/TLR6 complex plays a role in the innate immune response to diacylated lipoprotein and peptidoglycan antigens.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human TLR6 transfected Ba/F3 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: blocks cytokine production induced by MALP-2 and peptidoglycan(1)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nakao Y, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 174:1566
- Product Citations
AB_2205398 (BioLegend Cat. No. 334707)
AB_2205397 (BioLegend Cat. No. 334708)
- Type I transmembrane protein characterized by containing leucine-rich repeats (LRR) extracellular domain and IL-1 receptor like intracellular domain, colocalized with TLR2 at the cell surface
- Monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes
- Activates innate host defense against diverse set of pathogens
- Diacylated lipoprotein, peptidoglycan
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, Macrophages, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Takeuchi O, et al. 2001. Int. Immunol. 13:933
2. Shimizu T, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:4641
3. Into T, et al. 2004. Cell Microbiol. 6:187
- Gene ID
- 10333 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD286 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CD286 (TLR6)||TLR6.127||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD286 (TLR6)||TLR6.127||FC|
|PE anti-human CD286 (TLR6)||TLR6.127||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.