- W15145C (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Toll-like receptors are type I transmembrane signaling receptors which are critical for the innate host defense to pathogens. Toll-like receptor 2 (TLR2), known as CD282, has been identified as a receptor that is central to the innate immune system's response to lipoproteins of Gram-negative bacteria and Gram-positive bacteria, as well as a receptor for peptidoglycan and lipoteichoic acid and other bacterial cell membrane products.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length human TLR2 transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2721628 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392305)
AB_2721629 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392306)
- IL-1R superfamily, TLR family, type 1 transmebrane protein, 90kD
Monocytes, Granulocytes, endothelial and epithelial cells
- Activates innate host defense against bacterial pathogens
- Microbial lipoproteins, peptidoglycans, lipoteichoic acid
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Lien E, et al. 1999. J. Biol. Chem. 274:33419.
2. Lien E, et al. 2001. J. Biol. Chem. 276:1873.
3. Sabroe I, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:4701.
- Gene ID
- 7097 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD282 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CD282 (TLR2)||W15145C||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD282 (TLR2)||W15145C||FC|
|APC anti-human CD282 (TLR2)||W15145C||FC|
|PE anti-human CD282 (TLR2)||W15145C||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD282 (TLR2)||W15145C||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.