|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD19+ expressing cells are either selected or depleted by incubating your sample with the directly conjugated CD19 Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD19+ cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.
MojoSort™ reagents are also compatible with column-based cell separation systems available from other vendors. Optimized protocols for cell separation using columns from in-house testing are provided for each kit under the “Related Protocols” section, as well as representative data on the product webpage (where available). Data generated using column separators are indicated on the figure legend.
Due to the property of the beads, MojoSort™ reagents typically require dilution for optimal use on column separators. Where available, recommended dilution factors for each kit component based on in-house testing are provided under the “Application Notes” section of the webpage.
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480001:
- 1 vial containing 200 µl of CD19 Nanobeads.
For Cat# 480002:
- 2 vials containing 1 ml each of CD19 Nanobeads.
- Verified Reactivity
- Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
- Antibody-conjugated particles: protein-coated magnetic nanobeads.
- Storage & Handling
- Mouse CD19 Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl Mouse CD19 Nanobeads for 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection of CD19+ B cells from lymphoid tissues.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: N/A
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 10X
- Additional Product Notes
View more applications data for this product in our Scientific Poster Library.
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- What antibodies are present in the depletion cocktails provided for isolation kits?
Please contact our technical service team for further assistance.