- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Multiplex assay, Flow cytometry, Hematopoietic Stem Cell, Erythroid Panel
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The LEGENDplex™ Mouse HSC Erythroid Panel (7-plex) is a bead-based multiplex assay panel, using fluorescence-encoded beads suitable for use on various flow cytometers. It allows for simultaneous quantification of 7 key targets involved in hematopoietic stem cell differentiation and lineage specific markers, including TPO, IL-6, GM-CSF, TGF-β1, SCF, EPO, and CXCL12 (SDF-1). This assay panel provides higher detection sensitivity and broader dynamic range than traditional ELISA methods. The panel has been validated for use on cell culture supernatant, serum, and plasma samples.
The Mouse HSC Panel is designed to allow flexible customization within the panel. It can also be divided into sub-panels based on target type, listed below:
LEGENDplex™ Mouse HSC Panel (13-plex)
LEGENDplex™ Mouse HSC Lymphoid Panel (7-plex)
LEGENDplex™ Mouse HSC Erythroid Panel (7-plex)
LEGENDplex™ Mouse HSC Myeloid Panel (7-plex)
- Kit Contents
- Setup Beads 1: FITC Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 2: PE Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 3: Raw Beads (2 ml)
- Capture Beads
- Detection Antibody (3.5 ml)
- Standard Cocktail, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- SA-PE (3.5 ml)
- Matrix A, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- Assay Buffer (25 ml)
- Wash Buffer (25 ml)
- V-bottom Plate (1 plate)
- Plate Sealers (4 sheets)
- Lyophilized Standard Reconstitution Buffer (1 ml)
Learn more about LEGENDplex™ at biolegend.com/legendplex
Download the LEGENDplex™ software here.
- Materials Not Included
- Flow Cytometer
- Pipettes and Tips
- Reagent Reservoirs for Multichannel Pipettes
- Polypropylene Microfuge Tubes
- Vortex Mixer
- Aluminum Foil
- Absorbent Pads
- Plate Shaker
- Vacuum Filtration Unit and a Vacuum Source (if using filter plates)
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Cytokines/Chemokines, Growth Factors
- Gene ID
- 21832 View all products for this Gene ID 16193 View all products for this Gene ID 12981 View all products for this Gene ID 21803 View all products for this Gene ID 17311 View all products for this Gene ID 13856 View all products for this Gene ID 20315 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about HSC on UniProt.org
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
- Is special software required for data analysis?