- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Human CCL17 (TARC) Precoated ELISA Kit, Thymus and activation-regulated chemokine (TARC), Small-inducible cytokine 17 (SCYA17), ABCD-2
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
ELISA Development Systems Engineered for Sensitive, Precise and Reliable Serum and Plasma Cytokine Quantitation
BioLegend's ELISA Max™ Sets provide all the time-savings, convenience and performance of a high-end, commercial ELISA kit for a fraction of the price! BioLegend's ELISA Max™ Sets, in two appealing formats, address the need for sensitivity, accuracy, dependability, and versatility of an ELISA development system, while providing maximum cost effectiveness, value, and ease of use.
Both the ELISA Max™ Set Standard and ELISA Max™ Set Deluxe are specifically engineered for accurate recovery and measurement of analytes in complex fluids, such as serum and plasma (as well as activated cell cultures) without any interference by confounding serum factors, such as heterophilic antibody or rheumatoid factor.
Human CCL17, also known as thymus and activation regulated chemokine (TARC), was initially isolated from phytohemagglutinin-stimulated peripheral blood mononuclear cells. CCL17 is constitutively expressed in the thymus and under activation in several cell types. CCL17-mediated recruitment of Th2 cells and CLA+ CD4+ T cells plays a key role in allergic diseases such as atopic dermatitis, allergic asthma, allergic rhinitis, and allergic contact dermatitis. In addition, CCL17 has been detected in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. CCL17 and CCL22 secreted by dendritic cells (DCs) seems to mediate the recruitment of regulatory T cells to sites of inflammation in patients with chronic hepatitis. CCL17 is upregulated under several conditions: TNF-α, IL-4, and IFN-γ in bronchial epithelial cells; TGF-β1, TNF-α, and IFN-γ in human keratinocyte cell lines; and histamine and prostaglandin E2P in immature DCs.
- Kit Contents
- Human CCL17 (TARC) ELISA MAX™ Capture Antibody (200X)
- Human CCL17 (TARC) ELISA MAX™ Detection Antibody (200X)
- Human CCL17 (TARC) Standard
- Avidin-HRP (1000X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Coating Buffer B (5X)
- Assay Diluent A (5X)
- Verified Reactivity
- As a part of BioLegend's efforts to go green, each new lot of the ELISA MAX™ sets will include a summarized version of its manual. Click here for more information.
- 3.9 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 3.9-250 pg/ml
- Materials Not Included
- Microwell plates: 96-well Nunc MaxiSorp™ is recommended.
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 2 µL to 1 mL
- Deionized (DI) water
- PBS (Phosphate-Buffered Saline): 8.0 g NaCl, 1.16 g Na2HPO4, 0.2 g KH2PO4, 0.2 g KCl, add deionized water to 1 L; pH to 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered.
- Wash Buffer (Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS) + 0.05% Tween-20, pH=7.4). BioLegend Cat. No. 421601 is recommended.
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Stop Solution (e.g. 2N H2SO4) Biolegend Cat. No. 423001 is recommended
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Sealer
- Absorbent paper
- Cell Sources
- PBMC, monocytes, dendritic cells, bronchial epithelial cells, smooth muscle cells, keratinocytes, and fibroblasts
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- 6361 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CCL17 on UniProt.org
- Do the ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets come with plates?
No, ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets do not come with plates. Coating Buffer and Assay Diluent (for blocking and dilutions) are included in these sets. Plates can be ordered separately (Cat No. 423501), and instructions for coating the plates are in the sets’ product manuals.