Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
- VI MA36
- Other Names
- FcγRI, FcR I
- Mouse IgG1, κ
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD64 is a 72 kD single chain type I glycoprotein also known as FcγRI and FcR I. CD64 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and activated granulocytes. The expression can be upregulated by IFN-γ stimulation. CD64 binds IgG immune complex. It plays a role in antigen capture, phagocytosis of IgG/antigen complexes, and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC).Product Details
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA), and a stabilizer.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 200 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Suggested for Flow Cytometry
Precautions for Use: Use appropriate personal protective equipment and safety practices per universal precautions when working with this reagent. Refer to the reagent safety data sheet.
- Antigen References
1. Hulett M, et al. 1994. Adv. Immunol. 57:1.
2. van de Winkel J, et al. 1993. Immunol. Today 14:215.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.