- SA051D1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CXCR6, Chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 6, BONZO, STRL33, chemokine receptor 6, CD 186, CXC-R6, CXCR-6, C-X-C chemokine receptor type 6
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD186, or CXCR6, is a 39 kD G-protein coupled chemokine receptor with seven transmembrane-spanning regions. Its ligand is CXCL16. It is expressed on different T cell subsets and is upregulated in activated T cells. Expression of CXCR6 is correlated with increased inflammatory responses and seems to contribute to liver fibrosis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 711™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 711™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 711 nm. The bandpass filter 710/50 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 711™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
AB_2721558 (BioLegend Cat. No. 151111)
- G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
T cells and natural killer T (NKT) cells.
- Chemotaxis and the development of T cells.
- Cell Type
- T cells, NKT cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Kim CH, et al. 2001. J. Clin. Invest. 107:595.
2. Heesch K, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:5.
3. Wehr A, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:5226.
- Gene ID
- 80901 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD186 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.