- MIH6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Programmed cell death ligand 1 (PD-L1), B7 homolog 1 (B7-H1), B7-H, B7H1, PDL1, PDCD1L1, PDCD1LG1
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD274, also known as B7-H1 or programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1), is a 40 kD type I transmembrane protein and a member of the B7 family within the immunoglobulin receptor superfamily. It is expressed on T cells, B cells, NK cells, dendritic cells, IFN-γ activated endothelial cells, and monocytes. B7-H1 is one of the ligands of PD-1. The interaction of B7-H1 with PD-1 plays an important role in the inhibition of T cell responses. Other studies have shown that B7-H1 is able to costimulate T cell growth and cytokine production. CD274 is involved in costimulation essential for T cell proliferation and production of IL-10 and IFN-γ, in an IL-2-dependent and a PD-1-independent manner. Its interaction with PD-1 inhibits T cell proliferation and cytokine production.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse PD-L1-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Application Notes
mAb MIH6 blocks the binding of mouse PD-L1 to PD-1 (CD279)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Gassner FJ, et al. 2015. Br J Haematol. 170:515 (Block)
- Haile ST, et al. 2013. J Immunol. 191:2829 (FC)
- Hirahara K, et al. 2012. Immunity. 36:1017 (Block)
- Fife BT, et al. 2009. Nat Immunol. 10:1185 (Block)
- Kanai T, et al. 2003. J Immunol. 171:4156 (Block)
AB_2814056 (BioLegend Cat. No. 153606)
- Type 1 transmembrane protein, member of the B7 family, 40kD.
T cells, B cells, NK cells, dendritic cells, IFN-γ activated endothelial cells, and monocytes
- CD274 is involved in the costimulatory signal, essential for T lymphocyte proliferation and production of IL-10 and IFN-γ, in an IL-2-dependent and a PD-1-CD1-independent manner. Its interaction with PD-1-CD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation and cytokine production.
- PD-1 (CD279)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cancer Biomarkers, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Dorand RD. 2016. Science. 353:399.
2. Khan AR, et al. 2015. Nat Commun. 6:5997.
3. Kiyasu J, et al. 2015. Blood. 126:2193
4. Herold M, et al. 2015. J Immunol. 195:3584
5. Buddhisa S, et al. 2015. J Immunol. 194:4413
- Gene ID
- 60533 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD274 on UniProt.org
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)||MIH6||FC, Block|
|TotalSeq™-A0190 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)||MIH6||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)||MIH6||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0190 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)||MIH6||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0190 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)||MIH6||PG|
|PE anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)||MIH6||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)||MIH6||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
TotalSeq™-A0190 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
TotalSeq™-B0190 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
TotalSeq™-C0190 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
PE anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD274 (B7-H1, PD-L1)