- 9B10 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Evi27, IL-17ER, IL17RH1, IL17br, IL-17 receptor B
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
IL-17RB, also known as IL17RH1, belongs to the cytokine receptor family. IL-17RB possesses a unique intracellular signaling molecule called SEFIR, and is expressed similarily to fibroblast growth factor genes and IL-17R. It is reported to be expressed on iNKT cells, innate lymphoid cells (ILC), and Th2 cells. It binds IL-17B and IL-17E (IL-25) but not IL-17A or C. Its interaction with IL-25 has a higher affinity than that with IL-17B. Binding of IL-17RB and IL-25/IL-17E induces NF-kB mediated IL-8 production through interaction with TRAF6 and Act1. IL-17RB has been reported to play a role in autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and asthma.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse IL-17RB - Fc chimera (human IgG1)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2564513 (BioLegend Cat. No. 146307)
AB_2564514 (BioLegend Cat. No. 146308)
- Single pass type I transmembrane protein, 55.9 kD
- iNKT cells, innate lymphoid cells, Th2 cells
- Binds IL-25 with higher affinity than IL-17B, can block IL-25 mediated pathology
- TRAF6 and Act1
- Cell Type
- NKT cells, Th2
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Hwang SY, et al. 2004. Arthritis Res. Ther. 6:R120.
2. Rickel EA, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:4299.
3. Terashima A, et al. 2008. J. Exp. Med. 205:2727.
- Gene ID
- 50905 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-17RB on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.