- A15114B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Zeta chain associated protein kinase, SYK related tyrosine kinase, ZAP-70
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
ZAP70 is a 70 kD protein tyrosine kinase associated with the zeta chain of the T cell receptor. It is expressed in T cells and NK cells and has been shown to be involved in T cell signaling. Defects in ZAP70 have been linked to selective T cell defects. The ZAP70 kinase undergoes multiple phosphorylation events after T cell receptor engagement and interacts with a number of proteins involved in signal transduction. Recently, ZAP70 has been identified as an important prognostic marker in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL).Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- KLH-peptide surrounding ZAP70 Y319.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Phos™ Perm Buffer in Cell Suspensions Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2721438 (BioLegend Cat. No. 691205)
AB_2721439 (BioLegend Cat. No. 691206)
- Protein tyrosine kinase, contains two SH2 domains. Human Zap70 has three isoforms with predicted MW of 70kD, 56kD, 36kD. Mouse Zap70 has three isoforms with predicted MW of 70kD, 36kD, 35kD.
T cells, NK cells.
- Signal transduction, associates with the T-cell antigen receptor zeta chain tyrosine-based activation motif when phosphorylated. Defects in ZAP70 causes selective T cell defect.
- Signal transduction, associates with the T-cell antigen receptor zeta chain tyrosine-based activation motif when phosphorylated.
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Protein Kinases/Phosphatase, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Chan AC, et al. 1992. Cell. 71:649.
2. Chan AC, et al. 1994. Science. 264:1599.
3. Arpaia E, et al. 1994. Cell. 76:947.
- Gene ID
- 7535 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ZAP70 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.