- S16009A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Prf1, Pfp, Pfn, Pfn-1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Perforin is a 70 kD cytolytic protein that is expressed in the cytoplasmic granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs) and natural killer (NK) cells. Perforin is one of the major effector molecules used by cytotoxic T cells and NK cells to mediate targeted cell lysis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse perforin transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone S16009A reacts with perforin from both C57BL/6 and BALB/c strains.
AB_2922480 (BioLegend Cat. No. 154307)
AB_2922480 (BioLegend Cat. No. 154308)
- 70 kD Protein that oligomerizes for pore formation.
CTL, NK (Cytoplasmic Granules)
- Target cell lysis
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Podack ER, et al. 1988. Immunol. Rev. 103:203.
- Konjar S, et al. 2010. Immunology. 131:257.
- Trapani JA, et al. 2002. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 2:735.
- Osinska I, et al. 2014. Cent. Eur. J. Immnol. 39:109.
- Gene ID
- 18646 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Perforin on UniProt.org
|APC anti-mouse Perforin||S16009A||ICFC|
|PE anti-mouse Perforin||S16009A||ICFC|
|Purified anti-mouse Perforin||S16009A||ICFC|
|FITC anti-mouse Perforin||S16009A||ICFC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse Perforin||S16009A||ICFC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse Perforin||S16009A||ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse Perforin||S16009A||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse Perforin||S16009A||ICFC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.