- RM9A4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interleukin-9, P40, Mast cell growth factor (MCGF), Megakaryoblast growth factor, T cell growth factor-3 (TCGF-3)
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IL-9 is a potent, T cell-derived, T cell growth factor which can also enhance mast cell activity and IL-3- or IL-4- dependent proliferation of bone marrow-derived mast cells. IL-9 synergizes with erythropoietin to promote erythroid colony formation. IL-9 induces high affinity IgE receptor expression and granzyme A and B in murine T helper clones.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant full length mouse IL-9
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.06 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633nm / 635nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
See the protocol for Th9 polarization of mouse splenocytes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2126637 (BioLegend Cat. No. 514107)
- Cytokine; 30-40 kD (Mammalian)
- Potentiates production of IgG, IgM, and IgE by IL-4-induced B lymphocytes; regulates granzyme family proteases; enhances proliferation of bone marrow mast cells with IL-3; production of IL-6 by mast cells
- Cell Sources
- IL-2 activated TH2 lymphocytes
- Cell Targets
- T lymphocytes, erythroid precursors
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Fitzgerald K, et al. Eds. 2001. The Cytokine FactsBook. Academic Press San Diego.
2. Quesniaux V, et al. 1992. Research Immunology 143:385.
3. Renauld J, et al. 1993. Adv. Immunol. 54:79.
4. Yang Y, et al. 1992. Leuk. Lymphoma 8:441.
- Upregulated by IL-1 after TCR activation, TNF-α; downregulated by antibodies to IL-2
- Gene ID
- 16198 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-9 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-mouse IL-9||RM9A4||ICFC|
|Purified anti-mouse IL-9||RM9A4||ELISA|
|APC anti-mouse IL-9||RM9A4||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse IL-9||RM9A4||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse IL-9||RM9A4||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse IL-9||RM9A4||ICFC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.